Immigration Law

Since the beginning of her practice in 2012, Ms. Hamidi has successfully assisted over a hundred individuals including tens of international celebrities obtain legal status in the United States. Accordingly, she was named one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in California for Client Satisfaction in the practice area of Immigration Law.

The Law Offices of Farnoush Hamidi provides the following immigration services:


  • B-1 Business Visa
  • B-1 / B-2 Visa – Renewal / Extension or Change of Status
  • H-1B Visa
  • H-4 Visa
  • L-1 Visa: Visa for Multinational Company Executives, Managers, and Employees
  • TN Visa
  • E-1 Visa for International Trade Workers
  • E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
  • E-3 Visa for Australian Professional Workers
  • F-1 Student Visa
  • J-1 Visa for Students and Academic Trainees
  • K-1 Fiancé Visa
  • K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa for a Spouse
  • O-1 Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Abilities
  • P-1 Visa for Athletes and Entertainers
  • R-1 Visa for Religious Workers


  • FB-1 Visa for unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
  • FB-2 Visa for spouses of lawful permanent residents, their unmarried children (under twenty-one), and the unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
  • FB-3 Visa for married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
  • FB-4 Visa for brothers and sisters of adult U.S. Citizens
  • IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
  • EB-1 Visa for Priority Workers (Multinational Executives, Outstanding Researchers, Extraordinary Ability)
  • EB-2 Visa for Advanced Degree Workers or National Interest Waivers
  • EB-3 Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers
  • Green Card by Employer Sponsored Labor Certification with PERM
  • Green Card for Physical Therapists
  • Green Card for Registered Nurses
  • EB-4 Visa for Special Immigrants
  • EB-5 Visa for Investors ($500,000 or $1,000,000 investment)


  • Adjustment of Status, including 245(k) relief for EB applicants and 245(i) relief for
  • beneficiaries of immigrant petitions or labor certification applications
  • I-601 waivers
  • Asylum
  • Naturalization and Citizenship, including N-336 hearings
  • I-751 Removal of Conditions on Residence
  • I-360 Self petitions for Religious Workers, Widow(er)s and Abused Spouse & Children (VAWA)
  • U Visas
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
  • AC-21 Portability for Pending I-485 Petitions